21st 'O' & 'A' LEVEL AWARDS PRESENTATION CEREMONY, 2018-2019
Instructions for Submitting Awardee Information
1. All schools must register on our Tomorrows Leaders website at the following link: https://tomorrowsleaders.net. If your school has already been registered then insert your login information to access the dashboard.
2. Use the tab “Add New Awardee” to insert each awardee information according to the questionnaire format emailed by The Daily Star. You will have to upload awardee’s picture on the same page (dimensions: 400x400px , file size less then 300kb). Please make sure the picture file has the awardee’s name as the title.
3. After submitting this information and pressing “Next”, you should see an option at the top of the page to upload the results certificates for the particular awardee. The awardee’s application will not be approved until all result certificates are uploaded for us to confirm award criteria.
4. Once everything is submitted, you can check your awardee names on your school dashboard under the tabs: “Awardee List for A Level” and “Awardee List for O Level”. You can also check each awardee’s status to see if their application has been approved or not. (Approval might take 15 working days after submission)
5. Please keep a copy of each awardee’s information according to the questionnaire format as backup in case any information is lost or not recorded.
6. For recovering lost or forgotten password, contact us immediately via email at email@example.com or by phone at +8801786-111100
7. In case of any website technicalities you may face while registering or uploading awardee information, please kindly contact program coordinator via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +8801786-111100
#Note: The Daily Star will not be responsible for any incomplete or incorrect information.
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 'O' & 'A' LEVEL PRIVATE CANDIDATES
1. The Daily Star 21st O & A Level Awards Presentation Ceremony will be held on Saturday, February 22 2020 from 9:00 am (sharp) onwards at Shaheed Suhrawardy National Indoor Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka.
2. Private candidates requested to register their names at The Daily Star office for inclusion as awardees. Contact at The Daily Star, 64-65 Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka-1215, with their original and a photocopy of the Statement of Results or Certificates and 2 (two) passport-size photographs, from 20th December 2019 to 30th January 2020, between 11:00 am to 4:30 pm (Except Fridays and Saturdays) . Before arriving at the given address please call this number: +8801786111100.
3. From 31st January 2020, no amendment (insertion of new awardees, change of number of 'A's) regarding O & A Level Awardees will be accepted.
4. To register for the 21st O & A Level Awards Presentation Ceremony private candidates must come to The Daily Star him/herself. No relatives or friends will be allowed to register for the awardee.
# For new grading system of Edexcel O’ level, any student having 7 or above in the results is eligible to be an awardee.
#If the student has two consecutive sessions with different grading system for Edexcel, it will also be accepted.